home     news     events     faq     clinics     medics     contact us  
hepatitis c
stages

A Rough Guide to Hepatitis C Order Form

Stages of Hep C Infection

As with other hepatitis viruses, there is an acute stage of illness, but most people do not notice any symptoms.  About 20% of people will naturally clear the virus from their body, but the other 80% progress to a chronic infection (longer than 6 months) with hepatitis C.

Most people will not experience any symptoms for a long time.  However, some feel like they have the flu and are tired and generally out of sorts, but there is no evidence to suggest that the more severe your side effects, the more serious your illness.


   Site created by Active Web Solutions printer friendly page